Our Fair and Transparent Pricing Policy
– All our jobs are priced by the hour
– We charge €110 + VAT @13.5% per hour for labour (2 man team)
– Besides labour, we will also charge for extras:
Petrol for power washer and diesel for steam cleaner
Sealant for tarmac surfaces
Sand for cobblelock surfaces
– We try to give you an accurate estimate from WhatsApp images and videos provided to us. However, when our operative calls to your property, on the rare occasions when they feel the job will take longer for certain reasons, this will be explained to you. You can then decide whether you want to proceed with the work. If you are not satisfied with this new estimate, the job will be cancelled at no charge to you.
– Alternatively, if we complete the job under the estimate, you will only be charged for the hours we worked
– Cases when a job can be more time-consuming and more expensive than expected:
* Roof Cleaning: there is a massive concentration of moss on the roof and that could not be seen on the photos; or the tiles are curved, which means that cleaning them is more labour-intensive compared to flat tiles
* Power washing/Softwashing of Walls, Driveways, Patios, House Elevations: if the concentration of algae, moss, lichen, or weeds is bigger than what has been shown in the photos, we may have to clean the surface twice, so the job will take longer to be completed
* Gutter Clearing: if the gutters are absolutely blocked with sods, clearing them will be more time-consuming. Sometimes the photos do not show how blocked the gutters are.
– All our workers are professionals whose main objective is to complete your job to the best of their ability in the quickest time possible
– If a job is quoted at €1,000 (excluding VAT) or more, 50% of the amount we quoted has to be paid upfront
– At Mullan External Cleaning we never cut corners. We have built our reputation on our commitment to customer satisfaction. Please check our Google reviews to see what our customers say about us.